Copyright © Ecotag Ltd. All rights reserved.
eco tag - Accredited Commercial Energy Assessors
Ecotag is a small business, committed to acting in a
sustainable manner to carry out energy assessments
and assist our clients in reducing their energy consumption.
Our aim is to provide more than just an energy label, with
specific energy efficient recommendations, advice on energy
bills and help with implementing improvements.
Reducing carbon emissions is a priority for us and our biggest impact is
through the support we give our customers. Here’s how…
1) We provide more than just an energy certificate. We advise on which buildings will
need energy certificates, make sure clients understand how the certificates work and
what they mean, and advise them on which efficiency improvements will have the
biggest impact financially and on their energy rating.
2) We guarantee to visit all buildings to provide detailed site-specific recommendations
as we don’t believe that standard computer-generated recommendations provide the
best value for our clients. This is all included in our price.
3) To encourage the uptake of EPC recommendations we provide FREE re-certification
for any building where our recommendations are implemented within 6 months of the
initial assessment (terms and conditions apply).
4) If you send us your energy bills when we evaluate your DEC, then we will check you
aren’t being over-charged. If you have lots of estimates on your bills we will take a
meter reading on site where possible to get accurate information.
5) Ecotag can provide additional support work including analysis of paybacks, detailed
feasibility assessments or employee awareness raising.
Our ‘Environmentally Responsible’ statement includes actions to…
· by using electronic media and
communications wherever possible
· succinct reports, without wasting
pages on what you already know
· double-sided printing
· a purchasing strategy for long-life,
adaptable or re-usable products
· recycle all office waste, from paper
· utilise recycled materials for all
paper products including energy
· maximising logistics to minimise travel emissions and wasted time
· home-based staff and local offices are our policy to eliminate commuting
· same mileage allowance paid for walking and cycling as for driving
· flexible working for happy motivated staff
· support of ‘Community time’ for all staff to give something back to the local
We work sustainably for the future of our company, clients, community and planet.